From Julianna Schook, FTC President
Hello everyone and welcome to the new semester!
I hope you all had a wonderful winter break! I am very excited for the upcoming events this semester and ask that, in regards to these events, you ask any and all questions you may have. Please DO NOT hesitate to ask as we would rather you choose not to be involved than miss out due to a misunderstanding. With that in mind, here’s some of the main events coming up this Spring:
Our first GBM:
– Our first meeting of the semester is January 10th at 6:30 PM
– Taking place on Zoom. Zoom link on our LinkTree: https://linktr.ee/ucf.ftc
Spark Stem Fest:
– Friday February 17th and Saturday February 18th
– Taking place in Orlando, Florida
– Sunday May 14th – Wednesday May 17th
– Taking place in Atlanta, Georgia
If you are interested in either the Spark Stem Fest or the STC Summit we have an ongoing interest survey for you to fill out in your spare time. It should not take more than a minute and we would greatly appreciate your feedback!
The events listed above are not the only events taking place this semester. As we finalize plans for other upcoming events we look forward to announcing them via discord and social media. Therefore, remember to keep your eyes peeled and your ears perked going forward into the semester! I wish you all a great Spring semester!
Get connected with FTC: https://linktr.ee/ucf.ftc